New to the forum. What do u think

New to the forum. Just bought this this week. I’m looking easy cheap tasteful mod ideas. Thanks guys

• Not sure

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe. There's 100's of things you can do. But it can get out of control real quick around here $$$ haha. :)

Everybody has different taste. Can't go wrong with a black tahoe.
I personally like everything lowered. Some say go north instead. Depends what your style is.
Stance, wheels, grilles, stereo etc..

Welcome to the Forum!

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would trend towards the lower side because my wife is going to be driving it a lot. I would like to maybe work on the performance side. Maybe soften the ride somehow. The 22 inch rims are a little rough. Also if there is anything I can do to increase mpg.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Surf the K2XX threads. So many great ideas and examples to go with. LEDs, muffler or exhaust, CAI, Black Bear Tune, audio, debadge, lowering kit depending on your intentions, tint, etc...you can easily get lost (time and $$) especially if you hang on this forum for too long. Good luck.

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Surf the K2XX threads. So many great ideas and examples to go with. LEDs, muffler or exhaust, CAI, Black Bear Tune, audio, debadge, lowering kit depending on your intentions, tint, etc...you can easily get lost (time and $$) especially if you hang on this forum for too long. Good luck.
Hey. Thanks for the welcoming from everyone. I’m discovering a lot on here. More specifically how to deplete my bank account. Hahahaha. I did not realize the endless options u can go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt