New (to me) Yukon today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Hello! Today I rejoined the GMC Yukon club - having left it nearly 8 years (and many many MANY trucks since).

Had kept an eye out for a deal on a F-150 before EOY 2017 which didn't pan out, then started looking at GMC/Chevy.

Last night while looking at various dealers, I saw a 2015 Yukon Denali that was a one owner, local (purchased from same dealer that was selling it) with all records, CPO, 40k mile, personal lease.

I went this morning to look at vehicle, was there before anyone was even on the lot. Roughly 3 hours later I brought it home.

Certainly a world different from the late 99 Yukon SLT we once owned. Very impressed all around with the features of the vehicle. Coming from a Ram 1500, one thing that really has me very impressed are these headlights - so much brighter and clearer! Looking forward to learning more as I didn't spend much time at the dealer going through all the features. Youtube has shown me several tricks already I didn't know about such as the remote window roll down, mirror fold, etc.

Next up is probably mastering the "infotainment" system ;)

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jeff!! Nice you have all the service records..Excellent choice.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! Today I rejoined the GMC Yukon club - having left it nearly 8 years (and many many MANY trucks since).

Certainly a world different from the late 99 Yukon SLT we once owned. Very impressed all around with the features of the vehicle. Coming from a Ram 1500, one thing that really has me very impressed are these headlights - so much brighter and clearer! Looking forward to learning more as I didn't spend much time at the dealer going through all the features. Youtube has shown me several tricks already I didn't know about such as the remote window roll down, mirror fold, etc.

Hello, and welcome back to GM.
I never left having owned a Suburban (among other Chevy trucks cars) for decades.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Had kept an eye out for a deal on a F-150 before EOY 2017 which didn't pan out, then started looking at GMC/Chevy.

Last night while looking at various dealers, I saw a 2015 Yukon Denali that was a one owner, local (purchased from same dealer that was selling it) with all records, CPO, 40k mile, personal lease.

I went this morning to look at vehicle, was there before anyone was even on the lot. Roughly 3 hours later I brought it home.

Welcome! FYI, the #1 rule of TYF is to be an awesome member of an awesome community (except for @Galante, say whatever you want to him, he can't read). Rules #2-999 are pics or it didn't happen.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome! You wring it out at highway speeds before signing on the line to make sure no vibration issues are present?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordfest

Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Hi - I do auto detailing as a side business and haven't gotten to work on the fun stuff yet. As for the vibration issue - I'm a truck/SUV junkie and hit all the forums across all the brands. I was very well aware of this particular topic and paid close attention on the freeway during test drive. So far so good - very smooth. I have a pretty good road trip coming up this weekend from NorCal to SoCal and back, will have ample opportunity to really get a feel for it on the highway at speed :)

I'm trying to figure out pics for this forum, looks like images need to be hosted on another site and linked, that about right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2