New to me 16 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker and wanted to say I just joined the club. Just picked up this full loaded 2016 Tahoe LT yesterday and couldn’t be happier. Already has a Belltech drop on it, Escalade roof rails and has been de badged with black bow ties. Went and ordered some black machined dark tint 24” Dub Skillz with 295/25/24 Nitto tires, Corsa Sport exhaust with black tips, AFE intake and full LED bulb replacements. Going to have it tuned after install. Plan on blacking out the front grill and chrome door pieces as well. Dropping her off on the 12th and should be done on the 15th. Can’t wait!

View attachment 193903
Welcome man! Congrats on the purchase bro, good choice! The Tahoe should look really good after adding those mods on it. Blacking out the grille & window trim makes a huge difference. Keep us all posted with some pics!

OP
OP
leroy712

leroy712

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome man! Congrats on the purchase bro, good choice! The Tahoe should look really good after adding those mods on it. Blacking out the grille & window trim makes a huge difference. Keep us all posted with some pics!
Thanks man! Matter of fact your ride is one of the great trucks on here that made me want a black vehicle again hahaha! I drop it off on the 12th and should have it back the 15th. Can’t wait.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Matter of fact your ride is one of the great trucks on here that made me want a black vehicle again hahaha! I drop it off on the 12th and should have it back the 15th. Can’t wait.
Right on man! That's awesome to hear. You got good taste bro Lol. With all the mods you're looking to do, it's going to look bad ass. That's pretty cool how you found one that was already dropped. One less thing to do.

OP
OP
leroy712

leroy712

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Right on man! That's awesome to hear. You got good taste bro Lol. With all the mods you're looking to do, it's going to look bad ass. That's pretty cool how you found one that was already dropped. One less thing to do.

Yeah. Especially with a quality drop like Belltech. I was planning on buying norcals kit. I’m also having them do the free travel mod and ordered endlinks and bumpstops from norcal. Trying to decide if I “need” upgraded away bars or not.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Especially with a quality drop like Belltech. I was planning on buying norcals kit. I’m also having them do the free travel mod and ordered endlinks and bumpstops from norcal. Trying to decide if I “need” upgraded away bars or not.
You probly don't need them, but it wouldn't hurt to get them. Do you know how low they dropped it from stock height?

OP
OP
leroy712

leroy712

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here she is so far. 24” Dub Skillz on Nitto 420S 295/35/24 tires, AFE intake, Corsa Sport exhaust with black tips, Tuned, all lights replaced and painted front grill. All I have left is the free travel mod and wrapping the chrome trim around the doors and the Escalade roof racks. Getting that done Monday.

6EA8E213-9DC7-4888-8D05-732008282983.jpeg

OP
OP
leroy712

leroy712

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And she’s done. Here is a final pic. Essentially the before and after.

643B75C1-979F-4D46-B9A0-5203B39D210A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts