New to forum :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRs_4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been lucky enough to own my green beast for 14 years! I was driving a pristine 02 Suburban for 8 years until right before Christmas when a car spun into the side of it on the interstate and totaled it. Since I was driving the burb, the yukon was my husbands vehicle and I'll be nice and just say he is not a car person. This leaves me with a slightly abused yukon that two of my daughters and I are now rebuilding. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love working on her, I am just so out of practice!!!

This week are working on putting in the new headliner, reupholstering the driver's seat, putting on new shocks, new speakers!!!!, and plugs and wires. I am looking forward to asking tons of questions, I am so lost on what brands are worth the money! The last time I put plugs and wires on it was an 80 prelude and lets face it that's basically a tinker toy :D

looking forward to talking to you guys!

jenny

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami-Dade and Broward County Jenny!!

I have no doubt you and your awesome 2 daughters will get that Yukon back online to where you want to be!!

Sorry to hear about your super maintained 02 Suburban..That hurts.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Jenny,

We wanted to welcome you and let you know that our team is always here to assist forum members with any questions or concerns they may have, so feel free to reach out at any time! If interested, I’d be more than happy to send you your vehicle's build sheet. To proceed, please send us private message with your VIN and email. Hope to hear from you soon!

To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Bret B.
GM Customer Care

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome. Plenty of knowledgeable people more than willing to help you out here. Good luck and have fun with the build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9