New things every day. Rear spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1adam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can get your fronts up to 39" but much more than that would be way cranked on the keys. I have a 2" rear spacer and 33s sitting at 40.5 rear and 39.5 front. What tire size do you have?
Are your rear spacers on top or bottom of rear spring? I installed a 3.5 front and 2.5 rear and it feels like it real sensitive driving now. The kit says to put on top but the pic shows it on the bottom so that's where I put I'm confused now. I even got it aligned too same issue. Any help would be great.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Are your rear spacers on top or bottom of rear spring? I installed a 3.5 front and 2.5 rear and it feels like it real sensitive driving now. The kit says to put on top but the pic shows it on the bottom so that's where I put I'm confused now. I even got it aligned too same issue. Any help would be great.

Yes spacer goes on bottom of coil spring. Once these are leveled as high as yours they get a little wandering. Get longer sway links for the rear and fronts too. Then adjust jounce stops to just near or touching lower arms. That usually cleans up the ride and if not you could get better sway bars.

1adam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_2786.JPG
Yes spacer goes on bottom of coil spring. Once these are leveled as high as yours they get a little wandering. Get longer sway links for the rear and fronts too. Then adjust jounce stops to just near or touching lower arms. That usually cleans up the ride and if not you could get better sway bars.
Here is a pic with 20x10 with 33x12.50x20. Totally changed the way it used to look.

1adam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Will do.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Will do.

Sorry confused what years were talking about. Disregard jounce comment. You just need longer sway links and maybe new stiffer sway bars if links don't help. What shocks do you have on it?

1adam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry confused what years were talking about. Disregard jounce comment. You just need longer sway links and maybe new stiffer sway bars if links don't help. What shocks do you have on it?
I have the stock ones on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS

Latest posts