New Tahoe owner from the old country....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well, let's say your AC isn't coming out of the vents right. Are you going to fiddle with each actuator and replace them one at a time or hook up the tech2 and find out which one is the culprit and why in seconds? I've got one slowly going bad and because of the Tech2, been able to keep it in synch and working for six months now.

The real ones are not read only, they can make changes, run tests, reprogram and read codes. A must have especially for you out there all by yourself. Many code readers cannot read ABS, Airbag or even driveline codes. Tech2 can read and see just about everything.
Just got this.20171224_003558.jpgIt can read and resets airbag and abs codes, but unfortunately it isn't a Tech2. I wish it was tho.

OP
OP
M

Michael1972

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi ya'll ;-)

I just took the dive and ordered myself a VXDIAG... as soon as it comes I will do a write up...post some pics.... (will open another thread).
Are not 100% certain on the VXDIAG functionality, the www offers a lot of information...not much however does correlate.
Guess.....buy end of Jan I should pick up the Tahoe, will do a real test then. By next week I cann at least post the package and SW install.

BTW..got myself a download WS manal... OMG.... yea..sure... 5200 pages...850MB worth of date...but without a decent annex / contens lisiting. Thus I have to dig through about 3000 pages to find what I need......
Any one here has a link to a vendor, selling a PDF version of the hard copy.....with decent quality? I do not want to go through the exercise 10 times... and do not want to sink 400 bucks in a hard copy....
Ideas.... WELCOME :)

Cheers,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9