new round here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evil_e

Reaction score
sup errbody.

i just sold my silverado and bought a tahoe limited. decided to get something i could haul my kids a bit more comfortably. i got some good plans for it...not going too crazy on it but a nice audio / video set up with and few few choice performance goodies will suit me fine. ive been building trucks for years now but since the kids have came prorities have shifted...im sure most of you know the drill.....but if im gonna drive it everyday....oh you better believe it'll look good. so far ive just blacked it all out. it already had black 22s on it wich are ok, they'll get me by while i focus on other thingd for now. the previous owner didnt really take care of it the way i take care of my rides....so i've got my work cut out for me in the cleaning department.
im here to learn as well as help out. ive got 13 years experience in the audio industry so ill be posting in the there a bit helping out where i can.
oh, im from Leeds AL btw....just in case yall were wondering. so....howdy yall.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here. :)

OP
OP
evil_e

evil_e

Reaction score
thanks folks. ill get some pics up here pretty soon. i didnt plan on taking any pics for real till i got a buffer on this ride....claybar and all. but i was gonna wait till it warmed up a bit....i dont think imma make it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts