New ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jeff!! Excellent choice!!

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2017 Tahoe LT1 for the wife on Tuesday. So far it's the nicest riding vehicle I think I've ever been in.
well done i have decided to bite bullet and have orded 18 yukon lst 4wd to replace my 10 yukon sle 4wd what color black cherry silver or crimson any help also is it as good as every one says. shipping to australia then spending $30,000 U S. to change it from lft to rght hand drive if any one interested i will post photo's to show job being done . regards

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes interested in photos, info and write up. Make a build thread out of it.

My wife's family lives on the Northern Beaches near Manly. One day we will be there. Be something to bring a GM back with us.

Good luck with the conversion.

@robsan1

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes interested in photos, info and write up. Make a build thread out of it.

My wife's family lives on the Northern Beaches near Manly. One day we will be there. Be something to bring a GM back with us.

Good luck with the conversion.

@robsan1
hi this will be 4th 983dr 04 silverado 10 yukon and prob last one 18 yukon

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi this will be 4th 983dr 04 silverado 10 yukon and prob last one 18 yukon
i will try but it is going to get done in regestered w/shop and they have got strict don't now how many times i will be able to get in they will have done 3 for me after this