New PPV Tahoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THEGREG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all!
I've been lurking in this forum for a few days, some great posts and helpful DIYs.

In recently purchased a 2010 PPV Tahoe.

It had a few civilian conversions done already (rear door panels, windows & switches, PO built a center console, and installed black carpet)

My plans are to get new front seats, remove the spot lights, and get some decent window tint. (It's a must in AZ)

I've owned a '06 Silverado crew cab before this, so not new to the GM World. I also work at a auto shop, so I've got some knowledge.

Any suggestions to improve creature comforts would be welcomed.

Thanks!

IMG_4826.PNG

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Greg !! Nice looking PPV Hoe!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
THEGREG

THEGREG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your probably right about the visual affect of them.
Yeah, a body shop would have to weld up a plate, or maybe one of the techs at my work.
Its the handles on the inside that I don't like, really a distraction for me...but for the cost I paid, I'm not going to be that picky, just get all the safety stuff handled & keep it reliable.
I would leave the spotlights as it commands respect also, probably a pain to remove and have the body look normal. just my 2cents

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would leave the spotlights as it commands respect also, probably a pain to remove and have the body look normal. just my 2cents

I would leave them on also..People I know who took the spotlight out had water leak issues after that.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and just think how handy the spotlights would be if you needed them for extra light at night.

OP
OP
THEGREG

THEGREG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was thinking lighting up the park/green belt at night so the kids can terrorize the neighbors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2