New potential owner from Buffalo, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rscalfani

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and what I'm doing here. I'm in the market for a 4x4 2007-2013 Tahoe or Yukon and joined so I can read up on common problems or known areas to look for when buying one. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to getting a lot of good info on the site.

-Rich

OP
OP
rscalfani

rscalfani

Reaction score
Thanks all. I've already gotten a bunch of great info from the site and barely skimmed the surface. Lots of good info and looks like everyone on here likes to help out others. I'm glad I found this forum

OP
OP
rscalfani

rscalfani

Reaction score
So it looks like I'll be getting a 2008 Yukon XL Denali. Has 143k miles which seems like a lot but there was a pretty extensive service history performed at a dealer. The rear defroster tab has fallen off but I found a repair kit for that. I think I want to put a tuner on it, any suggestions? I can't decide between superchips, hypertech, and edge tuner. Also just to be sure I'm going to do a tuneup on it with new plugs, wires, air filter and oil. Cheap insurance.

OP
OP
rscalfani

rscalfani

Reaction score
Well I just picked up my new vehicle. 2008 Yukon XL Denali, 145k miles, 1 Owner, AWD with optional Bench rear seat. Drove it 80 miles home without a problem. May take a little while to get used to the lack of MPG but the space and power is a fair trade off. Thanks all for the great information. Mods will begin in the next few months. I want to drive it for a couple months stock to make sure everything is good before I start adding power.
IMG_1015.JPGIMG_1016.JPGIMG_1021.JPG

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome:Rich, looks like you made a good choice, and there's nothing like Black. Enjoy it for now and look forward for some more pics soon. Good luck.
David g..........................:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024