New on the block, looking to drop a few inches off...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up putting it back on for a couple of reasons. First was that the empty space was too big. It looked **** it was missing something. The strip has a bit of chrome, which matches my door handles, luggage rack, and wheels. It wasn't hard to remove but I took some measurements before taking it off. I agree with your color too. I'm not a big fan of black wheels so leaving the chrome made sense.

Agreed and looking at your pic it prob looks better now that its on, not that it looked terrible either. I think I will keep mine on and maybe do the chrome strip in black? Not sure yet... Probably doing the door handles body color as well.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's all in what you like and the end goal. Some guys like blacked out, some like color matching, some like stock. Probably the most common changes are the door handles, the rear applique, the bumper strips and of course window tint. Little things go a long way. Painted brake calipers are easy to do and make a boring area look great. I'm getting ready to do drilled and slotted rotors and repaint my calipers.