New Nutmegger Tahoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IceIceSilver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_0241.JPG After buying 6 European vehicles in a row (if you count a Crossfire SRT-6 as European) my 2016 Tahoe won me back to buying American.

Last Thanksgiving I rented a Yukon from Hertz and drove it round trip from Connecticut to Georgia. I enjoyed it so much I started looking to buy one, even signing up for the Costco GM deal. Some business travel to Mexico and a distracting family problem slowed down my shopping, but late January I found what I was looking for in the leftover new, virtually option free, 2016 LS pictured above. Only option is the 20" polished aluminum wheels, which are in storage until it warms up again.

In the 8 days since I took delivery I've added a SpareBumper and a set of Hakkapelita R2 SUVs on 17" Sierra takeoffs. (Stock all-season Continentals, even virtually new, stunk in the snow.)

Next I want to get some heavy duty all-weather floor mats, debadge the LS off the side, remove the dealer sticker off the rear and take out the third row seats. Also, as an active volunteer EMT on my town's ambulance association I run flashing green lights, so I need to figure out a lighting scheme for the Tahoe.

I have to say, GM really stepped up with this series of vehicles.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Will..I have no doubt you are going to keep loving your 2016 Tahoe.

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Welcome , love the new ride and these new body styles from gm. Can't wait to see it sitting on the 20s!

And always loved the srt crossfires too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos