Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum. It's been a long time since I have had a GM product in my driveway. Needed a larger family hauler a.k.a. urban assault vehicle and recently acquired a black on black 2010 Yukon Denali XL.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Charles!! You bought the perfect family hauler!!

OP
OP
Chuckles

Chuckles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like a run of the mill black on black Denali XL without any modifications or new shoes. Cosmetically, not perfect but still beautiful. No flaking or bubbled chrome. More important, mechanically sound. Overall, we (more importantly, my wife,) have been happy with our Denali XL despite dealing with one of the number of "common" problems right out the gates. On the second day of ownership, I found the need to replace the driver side rear door handle (the strength of a six year old girl is amazing.) After replacing my first door handle today, I discovered that the passenger rear needs to be replaced (could have been my six year old again or maybe my three year old, he has the strength of the Hulk.)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum. But seriously, nobody believes you really have a Denali without photographic evidence. You might have a Yugo and wanna hang with us big dogs on our porch... LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345