New Member in Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im new to the forum. Originally from Central Illinois but live in Indiana. I have (2) 2003 Tahoes 5.3L and just picked up a 2005 Yukon Denali 6.0L. I have 10 years industrial experience in automation and instrumentation, currently 10 years as an electronic tech/electrician and HVAC Federally and was an Aviation Electrician on the SH-60, F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18C Hornet. Served 1994-1998 US Navy.

I have extensive training in testing and repairing electrical and electronic circuits. If I can get a good schematic I can walk you through troubleshooting with a multimeter. My A/C training was all Federal training and still current. I can help out with a/c problems too.

Dont be suprised when my A/C works great but I've got a steering/suspension problem followed with a sterring/suspension question! hahahaha

Look forward to working with everyone and will help all I can.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami!! Thank you for your service!!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
:welcome:, we can always use a good electrical guy. Take as many as we can get lol.
Also former US Navy , Damage Controlman. Did my 4 also and got out in 07. Wish I wouldve stayed in lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01