New member from Michigan w/05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tee_It_High

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up an 05 Tahoe LS with the LS Preferred Package yesterday with 121,700 miles on it.

Previous owner 4,000 miles ago had the front and rear diffs fluid changed as well as the transfer case. 2 new wheel hubs on the front. A/C just recharged. New wires and plugs about 6 months ago.

I feel like they took care of a lot of the preventative maintenance. Anything else I should be on top of relatively soon?

Thanks for the help and look forward to being an active member on the forums!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Welcome!

Do you have any info on transmission service? How much did you pay if you don't mind saying? Lastly, the Golden Rule here, pics or it didn't happen. Lol

OP
OP
T

Tee_It_High

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome!

Do you have any info on transmission service? How much did you pay if you don't mind saying? Lastly, the Golden Rule here, pics or it didn't happen. Lol

Ha duly noted for future reference! He mentioned he had the transmission fluid and filter dropped about 2 years ago. The older couple only drove it about 5,000 miles per year so I figured that is good for a little while longer.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Trason!! Sounds well maintained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne