New Lock'er Down® Model for GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My fab shop has ordered 12 gauge cooled roll to build the next model, should take a week or week and a half to be ready to ship. Here is a drawing
2011X.jpg

It have at least 50% more capacity than my previous model or the one offered by Console Vault.

If you look closely, this version has the top panel with door, two side plates, a front plate, rear plate and a strap that connects the front and rear portion.
I may make an economy model with just the top portion and the side plates.
Feedback welcome.

In addition, a similar model will also be available for the Avalanche, with just the side plates.
Thanks,
Bobby Newell
BTW, I have been out of the LD 2011's for about a week or two, but they are being make and should be ready in a week or so also.

OP
OP
RGNEWELL

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pricing

The current model I have been selling, the LD 2011 is $269. The model in the diagram will probably run $275 and is the LD 2011X. I may lower the price of the LD 2011 to $260. The Econo Model, the LD 2011Y and the one for the Avalanche will probably be $230.00. And I am not sure if you are aware, forum members get %10 off and shipping is free. Use coupon code Tahoe. This discount is good on anything on the website.
http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/

cdhayes2

Reaction score
Do you guys' have any plan for making one that would fit the deep part of the center console on 00-06 yukon/xl/and denalis?

OP
OP
RGNEWELL

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys' have any plan for making one that would fit the deep part of the center console on 00-06 yukon/xl/and denalis?

Yes, but it will be some time. To make a new model requires a lot of work, and you have to make 15 or 20 to make the price competitive. Therefore I have to concentrate on mor epopular models.
I will post updates,
Thanks,
Bobby

Last edited:

cdhayes2

Reaction score
Yes, but it will be some time. To make a new model requires a lot of work, and you have to make 15 or 20 to make the price competitive. Therefore I have to concentrate on mor epopular models.
I will post updates,
Thanks,
Bobby

Awesome. Glad to hear it! Definitely undersatnd. I'm assuming it'll go into the deep part of the center console? I'm looking to get my conceal and carry in the near future. Would love to have something like this in the future!