New Jersey Lift Kit Installers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battledenali

Reaction score
Does anyone have a New Jersey installer that has installed a lift or leveling kit on a Magnetic Suspension Yukon or Tahoe?

I know it should be easy enough to do the level, but I want to know about the lift and maintaining the Magnetic Suspension.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the suspension max leveling kit on my 2016 Yukon Denali with no problems really any good mechanic can do that for you just order the kit as far as lifts which i wish they had i haven't seen anything that will work with our trucks yet just the pick up trucks

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on where you're at there's OK4WD (northern) and Globex (southern). I do my own work but know lots of people that swear by both those shops, and will probably have Globex to my gears because I dont enjoy swapping gears (done it twice, and both times swore i'd pay next time).

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
Thanks gentleman I will give both a look at see who's closer I'm way up north in jersey. I can't wait to lift this Denali up.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
i did the suspension max leveling kit on my 2016 Yukon Denali with no problems really any good mechanic can do that for you just order the kit as far as lifts which i wish they had i haven't seen anything that will work with our trucks yet just the pick up trucks

You could build your own lift otherwise a few out there already built for Denali packages. I’m thinking of doing a cst 4” for the fronts with rough country shock extenders rear with a 2” coil spacer. Fts ride height rod spacers. That will give it a true 4” up front and 2” rear to match fronts. 33/22x12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972