New 'Hoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone!

Got tired of bmw's and have always wanted a Chevy so here I am. Picked up a 08 Tahoe LT with 71k on it for $17k. Did I do well? I had been looking for around 2 months but did not see anything around Georgia with that low of mileage. It actually was a pretty pleasant buying experience.

I have some WeatherTechs coming and I need/want to throw in a new stereo but other than that- I like it a lot. It's nice to not cringe every time i run over a pothole or scrape everywhere I go.

I do hear a sight clunk but I think I just need to lube the slip yoke, probably?

Other than that- I think I will do a oil change and maybe tranny oil change and the belts and pulleys (i think).

But yeah- love it so far. I just need to learn how to park this big ol piece of sexiness. :D

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jay!!

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Jay,

Congratulations on your new purchase! We wanted to welcome you and let you know that our team is always here to assist forum members with any questions or concerns they may have, so feel free to reach out to us at any time! If interested, I’d be more than happy to send you your new vehicles build sheet. To proceed, please send us private message with your VIN and email. Hope to hear from you soon!

To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Bret B.

GM Customer Care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts