New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYGTO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Saying hello-just bought this 2013 PPV from Asia Motors in Chicago, flew out Saturday morning from New York and drove it home. Ill switch out muffler/resonator delete, correct the paint and drop the stance on it.

OP
OP
NYGTO

NYGTO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
haha-thanks brother-ill post some pics, having an issue with decent radio reception. While all the lights for air control and dash are green, the radio is red, making me think it was replaced. Loose connection possible?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saying hello-just bought this 2013 PPV from Asia Motors in Chicago, flew out Saturday morning from New York and drove it home. Ill switch out muffler/resonator delete, correct the paint and drop the stance on it.

Welcome aboard! How's Noda's Japanese restaurant doing? Get yourself an advanced scan tool that can see everything going on inside and a subscription to AllDataDIY for the shop manual and diagnostics, etc.

OP
OP
NYGTO

NYGTO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks brother- so your belltech kit drops the front 2 inches and the rear 4 inches? my rear shocks are shot and I wanna drop it, how do you like the kit?

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks brother- so your belltech kit drops the front 2 inches and the rear 4 inches? my rear shocks are shot and I wanna drop it, how do you like the kit?
It is an inch lower in the front and almost 1.5 inches lower in the back, that is compared to the PPV height. Between my stock PPV suspension having 180k miles on it, and the low profile and stiff PPV Goodyears.......I'd spill my beer everywhere I drove. Best thing I've ever done is the Belltech kit and these Continentals, this thing drives and rides like a dream. I've been on many 3+ hour trips with passengers and no complaints.

OP
OP
NYGTO

NYGTO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is an inch lower in the front and almost 1.5 inches lower in the back, that is compared to the PPV height. Between my stock PPV suspension having 180k miles on it, and the low profile and stiff PPV Goodyears.......I'd spill my beer everywhere I drove. Best thing I've ever done is the Belltech kit and these Continentals, this thing drives and rides like a dream. I've been on many 3+ hour trips with passengers and no complaints.

Awesome, I'm going to prob order up the same kit from Tony. I'm also thinking about doing the 22 inch steel transport wheels, look just like ours but bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01