New here, Hunting for a 2 dr 92-99 in South Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2DROSH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seems these nice older trucks are getting harder to find clean. Any one know of any nice clean trucks in the southern Denver area (not) on 26s and 9k lol. Looking for tahoe/gt/blazer model 4x4. Not opposed to finding a long forgotten one in a barn :beer:

Last edited:

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems these nice older trucks are getting harder to find clean. Any one know of any nice clean trucks in the southern Denver area (not) on 26s and 9k lol. Looking for tahoe/gt/blazer model 4x4. Not opposed to finding a long forgotten one in a barn :beer:
Craigslist Denver has 3 Tahoes and 2 Yukon gt s not on 26s for 6500 or less

Walrusmt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Bought mine (see image) for $3K in Boise last August. 130K mileage, zero rust and leather.

Everything in Denver cost a ton. do a craigslist search in Idaho, NM, AZ, even UT. It's a pain I know, but saving 3-4 grand is worth the trouble.

OP
OP
2DROSH

2DROSH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought mine (see image) for $3K in Boise last August. 130K mileage, zero rust and leather.

Everything in Denver cost a ton. do a craigslist search in Idaho, NM, AZ, even UT. It's a pain I know, but saving 3-4 grand is worth the trouble.

I bought 1 up here minimal rust the dude didn't tell me there was a gasket leak assuming he didn't know, what kills me though is that he didn't tell me the harmonic balancer bolt was stripped now need to rethread it, got all the tools just need a day off of work :nolol: should have probably done what you said

OP
OP
2DROSH

2DROSH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

That is a sweet looking ride

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are expensive in seattle. I just paid 5k for one in reasonable condition with 187k miles on it

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only really clean one i saw in the last 3 months is at a dealership with 117k miles they want 10K for it. I was tempted but passed

Walrusmt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is a sweet looking ride
Thanks. It likes to eat caps and rotors every couple of months. swapped out the distributor but that didn't help.
I've got a shop here in Boise that will look at it tomorrow.

Your ride looks great to - man I love these trucks. Probably one of the best GMC made. (I'm biased of course)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel