New here from Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
She had both fronts redone. Lol. It's some kind of 3m crap. Was on it when she bought it. Will be coming off. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh, ok. Looks like she took good care of it. I hate when it looks like people are living inside of it. Just a nasty mess.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome the Yukon will look great when your done with it your Sierra looks badass

OP
OP
dszx13

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I should be able to bring it home this weekend depending on my wife's plans. (she has no clue about it. Lol ) it'll be a slow project for sure. I'm not done with the pick up. Lol

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Damn Dennis, that things nice inside except for the woodgrain. Do you still have the declads?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dszx13

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Dennis, that things nice inside except for the woodgrain. Do you still have the declads?

Wood grain is some 3m stick on stuff that will be coming off. Yep lol. They are in the back of it currently. Will go on eventually.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Wood grain is some 3m stick on stuff that will be coming off. Yep lol. They are in the back of it currently. Will go on eventually.

Sweet. Throw a used trans in, clean it up and rock it. Then do a 2/3-4 and it'll be perfect

OP
OP
dszx13

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Throw a used trans in, clean it up and rock it. Then do a 2/3-4 and it'll be perfect

Not low enough. Lol. I found one on cl for 400 but idk if want to test my luck on used. I'll pull this one an see if I can figure what I'm doing an rebuild it at work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS