New guy from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elcidtuba

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello; long time lurker, first time poster. About 3 years ago, I bought a 2001 Tahoe Z71. Well, since then I have spent more money than what I should have (who hasn't) to get my rig the way I want it. It still has a was to go, but I finally got it the way I want it and got some good pics of it to share. I will follow up with everything I have done to it. Please let me know what you think, and if you have any comments or suggestions. And thanks to everyone on this forums who helped me and didn't even know it.

Kenwood BT/SXM headunit
4x Polk Component Speakers
2x Alpine 10" Type-R subwoofers
Kenwood XR-900 5 Channel Amp
WeatherTech Floor and Cargo Mat
WeatherTech Window Deflectors - Front and Rear
3' Firestick
Uniden 980 CB
Warn Hidden winch mount
Badlands 12000lb winch (I cheaped out, but, hey it works)
Badlands 2500lb ATV winch (mounted on drop hitch to slide in rear receiver)
Readylift 2" Keys
Moog Coil set
Readylift 1.5" spacers
National Luna Dual battery w/ monitor (Red top starting/Yellow Top Acc)
K&N Cold Air Intake
285/75R17 BFG Rugged Terrain
Craigslist Special Roof rack ( I have no idea the brand, if someone knows, let me know)
Amazon Special 44" LED Light Bar (again, cheap, but works)
Max Ax mounted on Rood Rack
Hi-Lift with accessories.

My next plan is to figure a rear bumper tire carrier, but I'm not ready to drop a grand on one yet. I also need to figure out this p0440 that keeps popping up. I have taken her around the OBX quite a few times and back home in Western NC. Looking to get to the GW national forest or Uwharrie before summers end. Again thanks to everyone on here for being you.

20150530_103335.jpg

IMG_9525.jpg

20141227_142049.jpg

20140322_162107.jpg

IMG_9539.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello; long time lurker, first time poster. About 3 years ago, I bought a 2001 Tahoe Z71. Well, since then I have spent more money than what I should have (who hasn't) to get my rig the way I want it. It still has a was to go, but I finally got it the way I want it and got some good pics of it to share. I will follow up with everything I have done to it. Please let me know what you think, and if you have any comments or suggestions. And thanks to everyone on this forums who helped me and didn't even know it.

Kenwood BT/SXM headunit
4x Polk Component Speakers
2x Alpine 10" Type-R subwoofers
Kenwood XR-900 5 Channel Amp
WeatherTech Floor and Cargo Mat
WeatherTech Window Deflectors - Front and Rear
3' Firestick
Uniden 980 CB
Warn Hidden winch mount
Badlands 12000lb winch (I cheaped out, but, hey it works)
Badlands 2500lb ATV winch (mounted on drop hitch to slide in rear receiver)
Readylift 2" Keys
Moog Coil set
Readylift 1.5" spacers
National Luna Dual battery w/ monitor (Red top starting/Yellow Top Acc)
K&N Cold Air Intake
285/75R17 BFG Rugged Terrain
Craigslist Special Roof rack ( I have no idea the brand, if someone knows, let me know)
Amazon Special 44" LED Light Bar (again, cheap, but works)
Max Ax mounted on Rood Rack
Hi-Lift with accessories.

My next plan is to figure a rear bumper tire carrier, but I'm not ready to drop a grand on one yet. I also need to figure out this p0440 that keeps popping up. I have taken her around the OBX quite a few times and back home in Western NC. Looking to get to the GW national forest or Uwharrie before summers end. Again thanks to everyone on here for being you.

Welcome. Nice true use of the SUV pics.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig! You'd probably fit in over on expedition portal. I'm on there too and it's geared toward rigs like yours. Nice setup by the way

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jordan!!

Love what you did to your 2001 Z71 Tahoe!! Looks to be in excellent shape!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr