New guy, all the way from Maine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fw00ls

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I've been scanning the site for a while and finally decided it was time to join. A little background:
Growing up we always had Chevy's. My father still owns the first two cars he every bought, a 70 SS Chevelle and an 87 IROC Z28 Camaro. In my teens, he starting buying Tahoe's and after that I knew I wanted one.
Now when it came time for me to purchase my first car, I bought a little Honda Civic hatchback and then my second love began.
Fast forward to now and I was finally able to get my big Chevy suv. I recently acquired an 05 Suburban Z71 and immediately swapped out the stock 17's for a set of 08 LTZ 20's. Drove around with those on the truck for about two months and fought with myself about whether or not they looked right. Finally I decided that they just weren't fitting the way that I had imagined they would. I searched and searched and was able to find a set of Escalade 22" wheels for a decent price and mounted them up and fell in love with the truck all over again.
So that's about it I suppose. Thanks for reading if you've made it this far, hope to learn a lot and maybe share some of the knowledge I've gained over the last few months. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. The Esky 22s look pretty good.

OP
OP
fw00ls

fw00ls

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it. I love the wheels, they just need cleaned up a bit.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach AJ..Nice looking 05 Suburban Z71!! Nice find on the Suburban and on the Esky 22" wheels!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972