New from NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats up guys, pete from ny here. 2013 tahoe lt. Ive been lurking here for a while and after reading many posts i just have say thank u for the help u may or may not have given me . I gotta say though, u guys crack me up.
Like i said i have a 2013 lt 2" rc level, 285/70/17 stockers no rub even with plow on, cai and tint, nothin' special.
Just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself.IMG_8848.JPG IMG_7903.JPG
Oh and before i get crap for plowing with a tahoe, i live on a private road and i have to maintain it myself. My beater 89 dodge stb back in 2006 so i bought a plow for my 01 nbs ls tahoe (bought new) and ran that until 2013 when i sold it with 187000 and not a single problem on that truck,(ok, ok waterpump, fuel pump and drivers front bearing) the last year i owned it (180000miles) i ran it from ny to the fla keys(marathon) in 26 1/2 hrs at 75-80mph with 3 kids and only stopping for food, gas and a short nap....that truck made that trip 5 yrs in a row. Anyway my '13 has done it 3x already and going to be 4x in April. I also put in a factory dual batt setup and factory skid plates but I really am looking for (1/2 heartedly) a metal or alum "splashshield". Ok i guess ive rambled enough. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Pete..Nice Tahoe!!

Looks like you live in upstate New York..I love the Keys myself..Sometimes stay at the Holiday Inn Express on US1 in Marathon..I get to Key West several times a year.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Pete..Nice Tahoe!!

Looks like you live in upstate New York..I love the Keys myself..Sometimes stay at the Holiday Inn Express on US1 in Marathon..I get to Key West several times a year.

Thank you and i cant wait for the drive down. I love the keys, def gonna retire down there somewhere, if i can afford it, lol. Yes ive stayed at that holiday inn many a time, 2-3 days then rent a house for a week + in KCB then another 1-2 days at the holiday again...love the keys....
Yes, Orange County NY, montgomery to be exact.
Thanks for the welcome.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Sometimes we drive the kids down for the day to Marker 88 for them to swim and eat what has become one of our favorite Key Lime pies. Also head down to Sugarloaf KOA for some easy Keys camping too. lol Great locations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu