New Denali 03

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you in trying to get it ready for summer any mods y'all guys think would look good thinking of and all black scheme but still not sure I have tuns of ideas

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you in trying to get it ready for summer any mods y'all guys think would look good thinking of and all black scheme but still not sure I have tuns of ideas
Sure just start on page 1 of my build thread and by the time you're at the end you should be broke and have a damn fast and nice looking Denali lol.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I didn't see the mention of a collision, but to the OP, does the horn work? Almost sounds more like a clockspring issue than anything else. Perhaps take a look in the column area to ensure nothing is disconnected?

Just my 2c.

Good luck with the new cruiser!
Its not uncommon for GM K chassis to get into a wreck, get "fixed" and if the owner is "lucky" the title is still clean and no history on the collision so they bail on the K chassis. Trade it off or outright sell it without telling anyone the truth. My Denali has all the mentioned air bag warning along with some other stuff. I can tell mine has been in a frontend collision at one time. The dead giveaway was the repainted fenders missing the pin stripe that the rest of the Denali has.

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not uncommon for GM K chassis to get into a wreck, get "fixed" and if the owner is "lucky" the title is still clean and no history on the collision so they bail on the K chassis. Trade it off or outright sell it without telling anyone the truth. My Denali has all the mentioned air bag warning along with some other stuff. I can tell mine has been in a frontend collision at one time. The dead giveaway was the repainted fenders missing the pin stripe that the rest of the Denali has.

I thought that was the case but no sighns of collision I'm leaning toward the fact that it might be a clockspring because none of the steering controls works either

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure just start on page 1 of my build thread and by the time you're at the end you should be broke and have a damn fast and nice looking Denali lol.

Yea man amazing Denali you have that's what inspired me on my white Denali still more mods coming soon lol

BlueAc

Reaction score
Nice looking truck... are you from Philly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne