New Company Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just changed jobs and was given a 2018 F150 4X4 for a company car8513E97C-2292-4F80-B208-CAA55069C4FE.jpeg . It’s not a bad ride, but it’s got the turning radius of an aircraft carrier. I did opt for the V8 over the Ecoboost. I’m not a big fan of the engine shutoff feature and have to remember to disable it every time I drive it. Just waiting for the first nice weekend so I can give it a through detail. Definitely going to miss driving her daily. I guess the biggest benefit is that it still has less 100K on the clock, which is pretty good for a 2004.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Ford so I'll just say meh. But that's nice you get a company vehicle and your Denali can get a rest.
I have a take home vehicle and I unfortunately only put about 5-20 miles on my Tahoe a week; if even that. Kind of hate it, but it's nice as far as keeping it around forever.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, them Fords still drive like eighteen wheelers. I enjoyed my '96 F-150, it was very truck like but as we all know the GM trucks are so much more refined; seems to be a philosophy with each company's products.

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Ford 150 xl as a company vehicle. I know what you mean by turning radius, after a 04 suburban this thing was quite an unpleasant surprise. It also rides like a mule and with the ac on it smells like one as well. Apparently Ford has a problem with the AC smelling like Manure (no joke). I am really glad I got this truck as I now realize that I will never buy a Ford Pickup ever. How Ford ever got to the top of the Pile I will never know. I had three Ford Broncos and I will take all of them over this POS any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts