New A/C fun!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
**I think I found my answer elsewhere on here... Sounds like it could be the fan clutch or possibly a freon level. Got another project for the weekend!**

So naturally, while Seattle is in it's hottest week of the year, my A/C decides to make sure that I appreciate it by showing me what life without it would be like... Started last night on my way home from work. 92 outside, A/C bloweing great until I run into some stop and go traffic at a segments with multiple stop lights in rapid succession. All of a sudden, it's blowing hot air :flame: or atleast outside air temp air... it was too hot to tell for sure. Which really sucked for the ten minutes it took to get through the lights, and then straight back to ice cold :chillpill: once I was cruising again. Now I'm more worried about getting caught in horrific stop and go on a hot day with my 6-month old, he typically runs hot like his daddy, but he is a little more vocal about it... Any thoughts on what would cause this?

Last edited:

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like cooling fan issues. Not enough flow in the stop and go brother.