New 07 Yukon Denali XL Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krmnnghia

Reaction score
I sure am glad I found this forum! I hunted for 2 months to find the perfect new ride and this place was a HUGE help. I was able to find a 1 owner, 07 Yukon Denali XL with 102k miles. Dealership was out in the middle of nowhere and I think that is the only reason I got it for so cheap. Dealership had just done a new oil pan gasket, and new rear air shocks and air compressor. Even better, the previous owner is a dealership "friend" and they work car shows with him. He was more than happy to talk with me before I purchased the car so I got a ton of useful info. How often does that happen!? Dude is a big time corvette guy and took ridiculously good care of this thing. Here are some pics!

3QVI4PI.jpg

eUQtiWS.jpg

boaj1nm.jpg

iRb3yeR.jpg

AFJoFYr.jpg

First thing I had to do was get new Tires. Scoured the Internet and am so far very happy with the Hankook Dynapro ATM's in 275/55/20.
43BrvwX.jpg

Also swapped over all the interior lights to LED, Ordered the NAV update disc, and got a spare fob and key on the way. I was warned about the Power running boards and wow are thy a huge pain with the winter slush and salt. I just put them up and disabled them. Even if I never use them they look 10x better than the stock boards IMO.

So far everyone I have shown it to cannot believe it has 100k miles. It does have one spot of rust I will be getting cut out and repaired in the summer. Its the rear wheel well. Barely noticeable now but will become a huge problem down the road. Par for the course in Michigan.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I sure am glad I found this forum! I hunted for 2 months to find the perfect new ride and this place was a HUGE help. I was able to find a 1 owner, 07 Yukon Denali XL with 102k miles. Dealership was out in the middle of nowhere and I think that is the only reason I got it for so cheap. Dealership had just done a new oil pan gasket, and new rear air shocks and air compressor. Even better, the previous owner is a dealership "friend" and they work car shows with him. He was more than happy to talk with me before I purchased the car so I got a ton of useful info. How often does that happen!? Dude is a big time corvette guy and took ridiculously good care of this thing. Here are some pics!

3QVI4PI.jpg

eUQtiWS.jpg

boaj1nm.jpg

iRb3yeR.jpg

AFJoFYr.jpg

First thing I had to do was get new Tires. Scoured the Internet and am so far very happy with the Hankook Dynapro ATM's in 275/55/20.
43BrvwX.jpg

Also swapped over all the interior lights to LED, Ordered the NAV update disc, and got a spare fob and key on the way. I was warned about the Power running boards and wow are thy a huge pain with the winter slush and salt. I just put them up and disabled them. Even if I never use them they look 10x better than the stock boards IMO.

So far everyone I have shown it to cannot believe it has 100k miles. It does have one spot of rust I will be getting cut out and repaired in the summer. Its the rear wheel well. Barely noticeable now but will become a huge problem down the road. Par for the course in Michigan.

Score!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Justin!! Congrats on finding your 1 owner super maintained 07 Yukon Denali XL..It takes some people months [even years] to find a well maintained vehicle like that...Awesome find!!!!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great, congrats!!

Let us know if we can help you with any upgrades or maintenance items. We Got Everything at Got Exhaust and offer discounts to all the members here

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy! Is the heater for the washer fluid still hooked up and original? They were too hot and GM recalled and disabled them but several companies have made new ones, not so hot that hook right up where the old one did. How do you like the heated steering wheel?

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

Krmnnghia

Reaction score
Howdy! Is the heater for the washer fluid still hooked up and original? They were too hot and GM recalled and disabled them but several companies have made new ones, not so hot that hook right up where the old one did. How do you like the heated steering wheel?

Heated steering wheel works great! Not as hot as my wife's Kia steering wheel though. That thing will burn your fingers. I have not looked at the washer fluid heater. Is there a way to tell if that is functioning?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts