Need to lift the rear of my Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easiest solution would be to find a custom spring shop, and have them fab you some new coils for your desired lift, and get rid of the spacers completely. Get the correct length shocks, and an adjustable panhard bar.

If you go this path you would also want to get extended sway bar links and possibly look into adjustable trailing arms to re-center the rear axle in the wheel well if it being a little forward would bother you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lol, I work with a guy who has an 07 Denali with 7" front lift, no rear lift, and he is sporting 35s on 24" wheels. The rest of the truck is super nice, but he ruined it with that stance. Looks like a dog dropping a turd.

Windwalker

Reaction score
As the title suggests I need to lift the rear of my Yukon. I got this vehicle for a fair deal, however because of my geographical location people think it’s cool to only lift the front of their trucks. The picture attached is after I’ve installed 3” coil spacers. I can’t find just the rear lift for this truck and I would really not like to buy a whole lift kit, the reason for me buying this Yukon was for the lift. 2000 GMC Yukon 4x4 6inch lift in the front + 2.5inch lift keys (turned down) 3inch lift in the rear. dfe86b23d2e8e3875ea8f853995f5caf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyjacker C50R coil springs with all the other stuff said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep