Need to lift the rear of my Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakosb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As the title suggests I need to lift the rear of my Yukon. I got this vehicle for a fair deal, however because of my geographical location people think it’s cool to only lift the front of their trucks. The picture attached is after I’ve installed 3” coil spacers. I can’t find just the rear lift for this truck and I would really not like to buy a whole lift kit, the reason for me buying this Yukon was for the lift. 2000 GMC Yukon 4x4 6inch lift in the front + 2.5inch lift keys (turned down) 3inch lift in the rear. dfe86b23d2e8e3875ea8f853995f5caf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could probobly have a 4x4 shop make you some rear blocks. or ask rough country for some blocks because they will usually work with you. or do a leaf spring conversion if possible

OP
OP
Dakosb

Dakosb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
could probobly have a 4x4 shop make you some rear blocks. or ask rough country for some blocks because they will usually work with you. or do a leaf spring conversion if possible
I like the 4 link with coils. Rode good. However it needs 4.5-5” lift in the back to be level. I wouldn’t need longer links or even brackets?

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the 4 link with coils. Rode good. However it needs 4.5-5” lift in the back to be level. I wouldn’t need longer links or even brackets?

if you want 5 inches of lift in the back youll probobly need some longer links or something idk

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easiest solution would be to find a custom spring shop, and have them fab you some new coils for your desired lift, and get rid of the spacers completely. Get the correct length shocks, and an adjustable panhard bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442