Need some help Tahoe Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andre Downer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings gang! New to the forum and this my first post that is not a reply. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.

Wondering if anyone can help me identify these rims and maybe where to find them.. I love these wheels but they are starting to pitt and decay from the years on the road and maybe lack of care. (I bought her used 4-5 years ago)

Here is a pic, please let me know if you know!

Thanks! -AndreIMG_0469.JPG

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But,to answer your question, those appear to be one of the GM OEM wheel options you linked to.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly why trucks now come with aluminum wheels and chromed plastic covers.

OP
OP
Andre Downer

Andre Downer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It looks like these wheels are double the price of a set say FUEL wheels... Not sure what to do here :(. Love the rims but I could buy wheels for two of my cars for what these cost.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It looks like these wheels are double the price of a set say FUEL wheels... Not sure what to do here :(. Love the rims but I could buy wheels for two of my cars for what these cost.
Absolutely go with the Fuel wheels.
Why spend that much for OEM wheels that everyone else has?

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set with a brand new set of Michelin's on them? I'm in Tennessee

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Typical. If you're set on OEM wheels and if you like any of the styles, I'm sure you can find new/like-new take-offs all around you. There are wheels and wheel/tire combos from new trucks and SUVs all over my local craigslist and they're cheaper than aftermarket wheel/tire combos. I never thought about it before, but Eric made a good point about the aluminum wheels with chromed plastic inserts. In that sense, I think that's a smart move for an OEM wheel design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne