Need some help selling my Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about selling my Tahoe, just to help me get out of debt. Kbb says its 12,8. For very good, which I think it is. But looking around at what's for sale in my area, there's none for under 14. My question is how much could I sell my for. Any input is greatly appreciated.
d39857e1c4cd9fdf247bcf619eb8f350.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opinions are going to be all over the place. One things for sure, you need to put some stock 20's on it to get the most offers. way more people would want stock 20's over the current rims. I would check to see what dealers are selling in your area for and then go to carmax or another dealer and see what they will give you for trade in. Then set a price in between those numbers.

Passin Thru

Reaction score
On top of what he's saying, you may want to also put factory suspension back on it. That's if you can't sell it for a while. I know most dealerships here can't sell a vehicle with a drop. Too many people fussing.

F.Y.I.- Carmax is going to lowball the SNOT out of you.

NADA/KBB/Black Book/local sales of vehicles equipped similarly to yours.

bizrjr

Reaction score
I notice Yukon Denali's priced plenty higher than what consumer trade values are giving I'm guessing same with the Tahoe's. In the end most people will have searched many avenues so I'd stick with the consumer tools or at least a few bucks under local dealers as a guideline. And for sure to get close to value you'll need factory wheels and suspension.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the stock look would help as I'm looking for 2010+ tahoe and I love the ltz rims but that drop looks like car handles well