Need help with headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They really go the extra mile on quality. Welding is top notch and the merge collector is very well designed. A nice touch I've never seen on many headers..

IMG_0682.JPG

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a sound clip? Also what kind are deal are you looking to give on the y pipe?
Check my build thread in signature for small sound clip. I'm making a WOT run video this weekend, you'll love it. It's truly amazing... PM me about Y pipe with your zip code

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the speed engineering header y pipe fits the 6 speed and really fits the 4 speed well. I had no problems. also the merge collector is fine. replace motor mounts and bend an account line 1/8 inch and good to go. almost 2 years and no problems.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the speed engineering header y pipe fits the 6 speed and really fits the 4 speed well. I had no problems. also the merge collector is fine. replace motor mounts and bend an account line 1/8 inch and good to go. almost 2 years and no problems.

Do you have 4wd/awd?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC