Need help on a 2007 Chevy Tahoe fuel injector replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edgar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a guide on how to replace a fuel injector on my 2007 Chevy Tahoe

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Why would you wanna change it out? The oem injectors are usually good for 350k miles, anyways you need to remove the fuel line, fuel rail and pull the fuel injector really hard. I suggest spraying WD40 on the o-ring turn the injector 360 degress several times then pull, thats its.

JTsYUKON

Reaction score
Code is saying I need To replace an injector on a 2014 GMC Yukon SLT with the 5.3 L engine. What are the best replacement fuel injectors? Thank you

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Code is saying I need To replace an injector on a 2014 GMC Yukon SLT with the 5.3 L engine. What are the best replacement fuel injectors? Thank you

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=1858612&cc=3305736&jsn=2194

You have a code that says you NEED to replace an injector? I have heard of diagnostics leading to that and heard people recommend that as a best guess but never have heard of a code like that that tells you to replace an injector. Am I missing something?

JTsYUKON

Reaction score
What particular code would that be?
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=1858612&cc=3305736&jsn=2194

You have a code that says you NEED to replace an injector? I have heard of diagnostics leading to that and heard people recommend that as a best guess but never have heard of a code like that that tells you to replace an injector. Am I missing something?
Well, now I can’t find the printout. It did not say I needed to replace an injector. It said the problem could be the cats, an O2 sensor or symptoms of a bad injector. I replaced the particular sensor mentioned. The check engine light comes and goes. Seems it comes more commonly when it’s wet roads. I’ll try to find the sheet tomorrow or I’ll just buy an OBD-2 reader.