Need help fellas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruben7475

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats going on everyone! I have a white slt 16 yukon and im deciding which wheels to get. So far i only like the black 24"kmc slide wheels if you guys have any pics of your rides white on black that would help me decide any other wheels id appreciate it!

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats going on everyone! I have a white slt 16 yukon and im deciding which wheels to get. So far i only like the black 24"kmc slide wheels if you guys have any pics of your rides white on black that would help me decide any other wheels id appreciate it!
Just a suggestion, but I helped a buddy with a new tahoe a few years back that bought a white one and tried to avoid the white with black wheel thing as it seemed to be really played out and I did some wheels that we ended up painting in a Mercedes Benz grey color code, sort of an Anthracite metallic, the look was really clean and had a good balance with the white. Just a suggestion as there are quite a few wheel suppliers doing Grey wheels now too. Bright silver also tends to look really clean on white as well. We also wrapped the chrome trim and carried it through the c and d pillar...he had a Range Rover sport prior, so this look kind of resembled that RR sport look.
Hope this helps!

20140711_131528.jpg 20140711_144208.jpg 20140711_132010.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne