Need a push to restart stalled project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ec99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 99 Burb rehab started well; L31 rebuilt, front end refreshed, dash pulled for repair and trans pulled for rebuild. This was in March. Now, the beast is sitting in the back yard collecting pine needles and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of work left just to get it back on the road. However, my biggest headache is remembering how to reconnect the wiring. I took pics and made notes but, after 8 months and counting, little things like routing details are fading. Along with the hundreds of other details I need to work out it's daunting. I'm nearly at the point of getting rid of it and starting over; however, we have really needed it several times this year for family vacations, and nothing beats a large 3 row SUV for that.

Adding to this are other things I may want to do, such as SAS and diesel conversion. For now, I'm still wrapping my head around just how much is really left. Any guidance here is greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish