nbs tahoe yukon cargo cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cargo cover for tahoe and yukon. this came with my 04 yukon. it is tan color.
will need to be cleaned up, has some dirt marks. $75 plus shipping...SOLD...

20171105_163356.jpg 20171105_163431.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excuse my stupid, but is this gray or tan?

For some reason it looked grey/pewter to me. Just did a lil comparison and it is actually tan i believe.

Pic with some grey/pewter katzkin vinyl i did my seats in.

20171108_140723.jpg

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if it will fit a 2004 Z71? What is the width?
When I looked into these for the one I picked up for my yukon I found out that there are two styles (other than color options) for the NBS vehicles. One for the Tahoe/Yukon, and one for the Suburban/Yukon XL. Since the backs are different, they mount at different points which changes the width.

So if you find one, just make sure it is from the same length NBS you have and it should snap into the molded catches just fine.

wcrisler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I looked into these for the one I picked up for my yukon I found out that there are two styles (other than color options) for the NBS vehicles. One for the Tahoe/Yukon, and one for the Suburban/Yukon XL. Since the backs are different, they mount at different points which changes the width.

So if you find one, just make sure it is from the same length NBS you have and it should snap into the molded catches just fine.
Yes it will fit. Pics are in a regular yukon
Yes it will fit. Pics are in a regular yukon
Ok, how do I buy it from you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts