NBS Dark Grey Leather 3rd row seat and center seat for bench front.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I have just got a 2000 Burb and want to swap over to a center console. So I am selling the center seat for the bench style seat as well as the third row seat for NBS.

Both are in good condition no rips or tears. Color is drk grey leather. PM Me or Text me 808-397-6219

I am willing to work out shipping. Also if you have parts to trade like running boards, HID kits, projector headlights, or other things let me know. I am open to that as well. this suburban is dead stock and needs some stuff.

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Bump! I am taking any sort of reasonable offer. Shipping is on you but I will do it as cheap as we can. If you live in Seattle Area I can drive to ya.

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm lost. So you got the flip-down center console seat and you want to sell it to get a full bench seat?

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Bump. Will take 200.00 plus shipping. Or will trade for some retrofitted lights, LED stuff or LED Tails. Will also take CAI, Flowmaster muffler, or any fog lights for NBS as partial.

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much you want for just the center seat, i have a console in mine now, if you swap you have to swap the lower dash panel to, you know that right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts