NBS Cargo Shade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RobbieX210X

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
I found from on the internet through Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick in Florida. Currently waiting. There are so many different part numbers. Also I believe it has to be 66" in length, end to end. I'll let you all know once this comes in. Thanks for all your help so far. I probably over paid (because of shipping) but it was the only place I could get the correct specifications and color. All the ones on eBay were those "it should fit". :)

I'll let you all know once it comes in. Thanks all!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RobbieX210X

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
So the place I ordered it from tells me the part I ordered doesn't match my vehicle when they ran the VIN number. Now I'm thinking most GM parts are interchangeable so why would Part # 12497772 (the discontinued part for my Tahoe) not be interchangeable with Part # 15184853 and other GM similar part #s? Could my Cargo Doors have something to do with that? This is frustrating. :banghead: It is more annoying that the dealer can't answer why question about if they are interchangeable. I will bring these numbers to my dealer here and ask them and see if I can get an answer.

Thankfully my order was canceled before they charged me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RobbieX210X

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
Believe it or not I ended up finding one in my garage from our 2000 Tahoe. It is the wrong interior color but it fits!

20151017_111108_001_zpssf62fhcu.jpg