NB from New Hampshire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diese1nut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon.jpg I recently purchased a 2007 Yukon XL SLT with 58k original on it. I got it from a friend that kept it in his garage. Well cared for maintenance and exterior, but the interior needs a good scrubbing.

I also have a 2007 Silverado Z71 with 217k that I take really good care of and haven't decided if I want to sell it or not.

Some of the small disappointments I am having with the Yukon are, Leather but not heated, power mirrors but no turn signal, headlights not even close to my pickup. Other than that it is pretty well loaded except sunroof and that doesn't bother me.

I really don't need the pickup anymore so I think this will work out once I get it tweaked to my liking.

This site is a big help for upgrading, modifying or just fixing and toying with your rig.

Thanks for all the input.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of good info here to keep you interested and $$ out of your pocket. Enjoy the fun.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Bob..Very nice looking Yukon XL SLT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts