NathanJax's 2007 Crew Cab Silverado Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I installed my new chrome interior door handles. Also got my Magnaflow 12589 muffler installed and 3" all the way out the back... so much quieter. Had them take the exhaust way up so I don't have to redo it when I lower it. Also had it dump out the back where it can't be seen.

pdWSj5z.jpg

TFzIALO.jpg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
What 8's you goin with in that quad box?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What 8's you goin with in that quad box?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure yet. I saw someone on GMFS had some digital design 8's, but I have a few shops around here that friends own so I'll get their opinions as well.

Surprised you didn't do a Ipad dash unit.

I really debated this. There's a few problems with doing one. You don't get mass storage, only what the iPad can hold. You can't use a backup camera with it. There's no inputs. Maps isn't as good as Apple CarPlay... At the end of the day, an iPad dash is really only for the "cool factor" and not user interface.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped some stuff off at the paint shop. Went to my friends house who tunes LS motors. Found out I have a built transmission and a crazy tune. He's messing with some stuff tonight and will try and adjust everything tomorrow

n1EF8Fg.jpg

Last edited:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Dropped some stuff off at the paint shop. Went to my friends house who tunes LS motors. Found out I have a built transmission and a crazy tune. He's messing with some stuff tonight and will try and adjust everything tomorrow

What's with the trans?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's with the trans?

So the trans was rebuilt at 90,000 miles. I knew he added a trans cooler at that time, but didn't know of anything else. However, it has a pretty firm shift from 1-2 so I knew somethings been changed. My friend downloaded my trucks tune and had a stock tune available and all kinds of stuff has been changed. some good and some he has no idea why some of it was done. I'll find out more in the morning

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score

n1EF8Fg.jpg

How much did it cost for the grill. I have been looking for a decent price for one. I need a black one just like that one

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much did it cost for the grill. I have been looking for a decent price for one. I need a black one just like that one

it's part number 22842235

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep