NathanJax's 2007 Crew Cab Silverado Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a JL Audio 1000/1 I'm getting ready to go outside and install in the truck. Finally have some boom back after many many years...

Very True
This next truck I get I want to get some beats back in it again. May even reuse those door panels me, you and @Yuko04 created for the 87 burb :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, at the time it was probably pretty useful because back then CDs were still the prominent way for people to listen to music. Obviously, that's no longer the case so it's pretty much useless now.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, at the time it was probably pretty useful because back then CDs were still the prominent way for people to listen to music. Obviously, that's no longer the case so it's pretty much useless now.

Truth. The CD slots are useless to me now. I am glad that I got it for the wife's stuff in there, but not worth changing out this point, but I do like the newer style that has definitely been improved upon. Always nice to see newer better options out there. And a bit cheaper than the CD slot version as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne