My Resto-Mod Odyssey - '08 Tahoe LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those LEDs make all the difference in the interior. Your front seats sure are are clean. Nice work. Interesting choice I noticed that you went with dark floor mats rather than matching the interior? Interesting...

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those LEDs make all the difference in the interior. Your front seats sure are are clean. Nice work. Interesting choice I noticed that you went with dark floor mats rather than matching the interior? Interesting...

Thanks brother.

When I was shopping floor mats I kinda figured that black mats would look good and would go with the black on the doors. I'm happy with them.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I already had the GM HD liners so I kept those but got the Husky 3rd seat liner that goes under the 2nd row buckets with some seriously sharp nubs and tucks up tight against the 3rd row. That liner was a winner. Remove, hose off, replace.

Shame is that I have not found out whether Husky will sell just the 2nd row to complement the 3rd row. They want you to buy the 1st and 2nd row together. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were contemplating at some point more coverage under the 2nd row.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I already had the GM HD liners so I kept those but got the Husky 3rd seat liner that goes under the 2nd row buckets with some seriously sharp nubs and tucks up tight against the 3rd row. That liner was a winner. Remove, hose off, replace.

Shame is that I have not found out whether Husky will sell just the 2nd row to complement the 3rd row. They want you to buy the 1st and 2nd row together. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were contemplating at some point more coverage under the 2nd row.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm good with with my existing mats but I'm sure others will benefit from your thoughts on fit & finish of other options.

Regarding my mats, which are the '3D' type from Maxpider, I discovered that a very detail oriented guy on YouTube has the same brand for his Audi SUV. He loves his even more than I do mine! lol

Check out this video of his mat/floor detail:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. I'm good with with my existing mats but I'm sure others will benefit from your thoughts on fit & finish of other options.

Regarding my mats, which are the '3D' type from Maxpider, I discovered that a very detail oriented guy on YouTube has the same brand for his Audi SUV. He loves his even more than I do mine! lol

Check out this video of his mat/floor detail:
Great garage and organizational skills.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a minute since I've posted in this thread, as I've not done much other than keep the rig clean in the past few months!

Lately, every time I ponder a new mod/purchase, I end up saying to myself, 'You've got a daughter in college and another one not too far behind. What the hell do you need another mod for?!' lol

Right now I'm about to install new front & rear brakes. Other than that, I figure I'll rest on mods at least until I get a year-end bonus.

So pretty much done modding for a bit. Am I alone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins