My "new" Yukon Xl... I just found a great cargo liner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am new here, because I just bought a MINT 2005 Yukon Xl. My old GMC just got sold.
I will still need my cargo area, and I desperately want to keep the area as pristine as it was well kept.

I just got a Weathertech extra length cargo liner but it does not reach the second row seat, as described. It is about a foot short! Their photo was taken in a low view, looking as if it reached the folded-up 2nd seat. It bugs me..... I just stumbled on a small company that actually makes a complete cargo mat that also protects the sides ( all the way to the windows and the entire back 2nd folded-up seat)....

I can use the cargo area just like a bed of a truck! The plastic side panels won't get scratched.

Check them out " US TrunkLiners " I just got off the phone with Anthony.

They aren't the cheapest, because they protect all 3 sides too.Yukon XL 2nd Row mat photo at regular height.jpg

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and you may want to also share this with the 2005 owners as this is the 2015+ section. Enjoy your new ride.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and you may want to also share this with the 2005 owners as this is the 2015+ section. Enjoy your new ride.
Thanks, and I'm glad I found this forum!
I did share in the 2005 club after posting here.... I accidentally posted in here, and I am trying to figure out how to remove this thread. ( I contacted the forum boss)

Having said that, the cargo protectors are made for all years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518