My impressions of Yukon after one month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure which way this thread was gonna go, but glad to hear that you're happy with your yukon. It's hard not to get obsessed over these platforms (nbs , 99-06)
Definately picked the right forum too, lots of wisdom and wise guys on here.:boti:

I have a business contact who drives a 2009 Tahoe and always tells me how much he loved his 2004 MUCH, MUCH better. He says it was more comfortable, less trouble and more fun to drive. I've never driven a NBS, so I can't really comment but I tend to believe it.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a business contact who drives a 2009 Tahoe and always tells me how much he loved his 2004 MUCH, MUCH better. He says it was more comfortable, less trouble and more fun to drive. I've never driven a NBS, so I can't really comment but I tend to believe it.

I've had a 99 Suburban, 2002 Denali XL, and now have a 2004 Denali. Everyone has mechanically bullet proof. I still wish I had the 2002

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Almost everybody on this forum who owns a nnbs and had a nbs previously always said they missed and liked the nbs just a little more.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Almost everybody on this forum who owns a nnbs and had a nbs previously always said they missed and liked the nbs just a little more.
True, miss my 01, wish I kept it..just because
I wasn't sure which way this thread was gonna go, but glad to hear that you're happy with your yukon. It's hard not to get obsessed over these platforms (nbs , 99-06)
Definately picked the right forum too, lots of wisdom and wise guys on here.:boti:

:D

I've had a 99 Suburban, 2002 Denali XL, and now have a 2004 Denali. Everyone has mechanically bullet proof. I still wish I had the 2002

Had a 99, 01, and wiil keep '13 tahoe for as long as i can... k2's look good but i do read about many problems, not that Ive had problems with any of mine but you never know...
After i bought my 01 tahoe my brother bought and 03 and it kept going back to dealer and then an 05 which had some problems also....

chevy529

Reaction score
"
Because my father has basically lost his vision and can barely walk he gave me his 2003 Yukon SLT

And because he kept it in the garage for 14 years the gorgeous carbon metallic paint is still as glittery and shiny as the day he bought it plus it only has 128,000 miles on it
"

I'm in close to the same position but coming from a different background my thoughts are much different...
Father's garage kept 2004 Yukon Denali w/60,000 miles (101000km) full load except XM and Nav. Not sure it was available in Canada then.

But I come from a pickup background and really dislike the ride. Too much body lean for my taste. After taking possession 3 months ago I've had nothing but problems BECAUSE it sat too much. I can only see more electrical nightmares down the road. So after he's passed on I'll get rid of it.
Same fuel mileage as my '97 5.7l 4x4 pickup but cant haul anything.

Worst thing by far is, because I never drove it new, I have no idea if the noises I hear are normal or indicate problems. Frustrating for me.

Glad you like yours though.

lizbob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
we just bought a 2011 yukon denali and absolutely love every single thing about it. it is, by far and away, the most comfortable vehicle to sit in and to drive that we have ever owned. about 6 years ago, we had to finally give up on the only other vehicle we felt a lot like that about; our 2000 chevy tahoe. i would have been happy to drive that tahoe the rest of my days on earth as it was the most amazing vehicle i ever had to that point. for various reasons, we replaced that tahoe with a used honda odyssey, which was very serviceable, but i fee like throwing a party every day when i get into and drive our yukon, and am thrilled to not be driving that van anymore. ha! the yukon's awesome ride, handling, power, size and comfort are unmatched as far as we are concerned. its just a truly awesome truck.

i should add that in an attempt to be more economical & practical, we seriously considered an acadia and test drove several. we were trying hard to talk ourselves into it, but neither of us really wanted to go that small inside or on a car chassis. we kept looking at the yukons, but worked hard to keep walking away. as we headed out the door one saturday to check out that last acadia, my husband said he first wanted to go look at a black yukon denali he saw online. ha! that was it. we drove it, loved it, and haven't had a regret since.

What a great truck[/QUOTE]

Obravada

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Poster was correct if my addition hasn't gone south. 2003 Yukon in garage for 14 years, and this is 2017. Works for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd