My former 2006 stolen Yukon XL recovered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be going all black ops on a reservation and hunt down some thieving indians. Surely no white man would be dumb enough to steal a vehicle and then go on a reservation with it to strip it.

TahoeDB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in london (Canada) and from February to April many Sierra, tahoe and suburbans were getting boosted. Police stopped caring and will stop a chase after a certain speed for fear the criminal will sue if anything happens .... Useless.
So my cousin followed his thieves while on the phone with the police. They told him to back off and give them the last know direction he saw his Sierra. He told them to piss off. He found his truck in a ditch by the reserve in london ...luckily he rarely keeps a 1/4 tank of fuel. Finger prints revealed 3 Native youths that just got out of juvenile detention

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Looking around the damaged hood that was prayed open I assume they removed the h

We never heard anything but I suspect due to hood damage that they pried open the hood and accessed the fuse block under the hood disabling the horn before entering the interior of the vehicle.

Thats exactly why I have a hood lock

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
It's an epedemic here in Alaska. Gm trucks and only gm trucks stolen daily. Not one single arrest. State passed a bill (sb-91) that car thieves get a ticket/citation with no jail time. Pretty much same as a parking ticket or jay walking ticket.

I know it's all the same crew, Samoan or Polynesian.

That black Silverado is my cousins truck. Was broken into last week, ignition destroyed.

Screenshot_20170926-013403.png Screenshot_20170924-223145.png Screenshot_20170923-110252.png received_1892621950753152.jpeg PH_170930_101741.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well the idiot do-gooders gave them a license to steal plain and simple. Vote them out and change the law and put those bums in jail.
Idk, people up here are straight 100% retarded dipshits when it comes to politics and political agendas. Then after the fact people complain then it's too late and we all have to ride it out.
I'm moving soon so idgaf, just knocking on wood my tahoe isn't next. My cousin having his messed with at his work in broad daylight hit close to home and has me stressin every time I park my tahoe.