My favorite Tahoe I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Browsing Craigslist just for fun the other day and came across a guy selling this. I instantly fell in love with it. I have the same vehicle but a suburban. Kind of gave me a new direction with my burb. Still doing the atomic coilovers and such but for wheels and bumper guard setup. I text the owner. He may even be in here. He painted the wheels with spray paint. I love the utilitarian look over the bling look.

IMG_1905.JPG IMG_1906.JPG

D is for DENALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's the ranchhand legend series gaurd, same one I want..

Im gonna do 2 6" led bars instead of the rounds though...

Definetly a tough looking truck... looks like it belongs in the Colorado rockies

OP
OP
B

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking that then now. I have never really considered one though.

I like the idea of two 6" led bars instead of the round lights.

D is for DENALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason for the dual 6" is because i want to direct the beams 5° to the sides, so when they are on the light will be directed towards the ditches of the road...
I already have a all on fleece perf mod which is amazing, but most of the light is directed forward.. now, in not saying there's light going to the sides, just not enough..lol

With 1 10 or 12 inch bar I can't achieve what im trying for

Plus, I like the sleekness of the low rectangles over the rounds, it Will be my only real light mod outside of bulbs..

Get a black front gaurd with black shelled lights, it would almost be difficult to see them at all until you were right on top of them.niterider stuff...;)

The directional lighting is for my oversized rodents that like to hang out in the ditchlines and wait for a car to run across the road...natural selection can be expensive

I leave work at 1 am so the only things on the road are ......deer. at least where I live

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason for the dual 6" is because i want to direct the beams 5° to the sides, so when they are on the light will be directed towards the ditches of the road...
I already have a 8 hi fleece perf mod which is amazing, but most of the light is directed forward.. now, in not saying there's light going to the sides, just not enough..lol

With 1 10 or 12 inch bar I can't achieve what im trying for

Plus, I like the sleekness of the low rectangles over the rounds, it Will be my only real light mod outside of bulbs..

Get a black front gaurd with black shelled lights, it would almost be difficult to see them at all until you were right on top of them.niterider stuff...;)

The directional lighting is for my oversized rodents that like to hang out in the ditchlines and wait for a car to run across the road...natural selection can be expensive

I leave work at 1 am so the only things on the road are ......deer. at least where I live

I hear you on the lighting. It definitely needs to illuminate the ditches. I drive back country roads in the late hours myself and they would definitely pay. My brother has hit 6 deer. Me none. lucky is my guess.

I like it, but it needs a gas filler door.

lol yeah I noticed that. It's easy fix. A billet one would look great

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
lol yeah I noticed that. It's easy fix. A billet one would look great

But you said no bling lol

I love the look, don't recognize the ride so I don't think he's on this particular forum.
Looks like he has spacers for a nice aggressive stance.
The B pillars painted gloss black is a clean look, been thinking of doing the same but would be harder to notice on a dark color.
Wish the pics were better quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9