My Dream Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrokedHer2000z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have this idea/dream for my Tahoe. I Just got a new job and am gonna make a decent amount of money this summer
I'm not a master mechanic. But I am an easy learner.
So my idea for my 2000 Tahoe z71 that has a 383 in it.
I wanted to turbo it. Make it FAST. Im assuming I'll need to upgrade my tranny. And front and rear diffs so I can put a lot of power into moving my big truck without breaking stuff left and right. Get like a Slap shifter or something so I can bang through gears.
Then I was wanting to put an adjustable airbag suspension on it that has at least 4 inch adjustability. The reason i want that is so i can lower it all the way and have some regular sized tires with some low profile rims with Street tires so I can race around the city and highways. And have a lower center of gravity for better turning.
Then when i raise it all the way up, put another set of bigger tires on it so i can still take my truck out wheelin and out in the woods camping still.
A transforming Hoe
Thoughts? Ideas? Guidance? Pointers? Brands? Any sort of help?
Please and thank you

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm6t