My custom/stock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha! That's awesome! How can you write a ticket for something you like to do? Simple speeding doesn't kill any more people than slow people, or people who pull out in front of you. Compounded by other elements, is a different story.
I agree completely.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem popo! You know I love those Impalas! I wish I could get myself an SS before they're all f'd up and turned into ghetto cruisers!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem popo! You know I love those Impalas! I wish I could get myself an SS before they're all f'd up and turned into ghetto cruisers!
They are out there... best bed is to get one with tired cosmetics and make it ur way... thats what I did...

Bought this one for 1500 no top end on the 108k motor.

Bought some worked heads and slapped it together... then it was all cosmetic.

Oh yeah... it already had a cpt race level trans and 3k stall converter... LT headers amd full dual exhaust.

Here is her when i got her...

517bc3689f7033afbcf1dc287a6bc74d.jpg35114c4fc3f3b81121fa18492b16d847.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Popo! You have really transformed that car! My problem is, I would like to find one with a decent interior, and without 36" wheels. In other words, I will have to fork over quite a bit of cash for what I want. I can deal with the mechanical and cosmetic issues over time. I also wouldn't be opposed to a 9C1, since they are basically the same car, minus the sexier interior and exterior! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu