My Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wagnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the housings, you can do a quick wet sand then buff out with 3m plastic Polish. Doesn't get rid of the crazing but clears them up really nice, free too!

I had already buffed them when I took them apart to remove the amber reflectors. They are still in real bad shape. The adjuster completely broke off on me about an hour ago so...

I hate you Denali guys and your drop in projectors!!!
Us tahoe guys have tons of work to do for projectors.
:throw:

LOL these war far from dropping in. But not to bad.

Im thinking about changing the muffler on my Nali what would you suggest be the best option since it being that odd exhaust setup @Wagnasty

I really like my MagnaFlow going into the stock tailpipe

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the sound of magnaflow what muffler did you use. The muffler shops here or subpar at best just trying to see if I can get the parts necessary and fab it up and get it welded up

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I had already buffed them when I took them apart to remove the amber reflectors. They are still in real bad shape. The adjuster completely broke off on me about an hour ago so...

LOL these war far from dropping in. But not to bad.

I really like my MagnaFlow going into the stock tailpipe

You know what I meant lol, no heavy cutting and drilling, and no adjustment screws. No aftermarket shroud fitting and cutting. I envy Denali owners for that, but in the end it gives me a good excuse to really personalize my heads when I retro them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep